CNN’s channel is good they post news stories probably about 10-15 a day.The newest videos get the most action because they are on the main page. Just CNN posts on this page, but they can take your stuff and repost it under their name.
Jimmy Kimmel Live is a good channel it has skits and interviews from his show. They post about 4-10 videos a day, mostly just the show from a day before.Just Jimmy Kimmel Live posts on this page. It’s a good funny channel.
Nintendo is a good channel with tips and new info about upcoming games. They post about 4 times a week, every other day. Only Nintendo posts videos on their channel. Good for learning about new and upcoming Nintendo titles.
The MLB channel is great they post fan video, game videos and highlight clips. They haven’t been posting recently because the season is over but normally they post about 10 videos a day, more when the season is going. Only MLB post on their channel, good to keep up on Baseball and see crazy plays.
NBC channel is good they post about their TV shows and have clips from then like the Sound of Music Live is the big thing on there right now. They post about 25-30 videos a day. I think this is because some of the TV shows don’t have their own YouTube page. The page is actually mostly singing videos from the voice or sing off and some of their other shows. Good for listening to music.
I just took the Social Media Marketing Class at St. Charles Community College and it was a lot of fun. You will learn how to promote yourself or your business using Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, WordPress, Pinterest, e-mail marketing and a few others. The class is good and I think is helpful to everyone because this is the future and It looks like it will be staying around for a while so you might as well learn how to use them now. The class was fun but the assignments are to hard to keep up on since the teacher does not have exact due dates, schedule or your grade.
The class is about how to successfully market yourself or business on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, WordPress, e-mail marketing and some other. The class is at St. Charles Community College and you can enroll now for the 2014 spring semester.
Please sign up now where ever you live!!
This is a good site it tells you about creating original content, improving search engine optimization. Video content is powerful and you can express your message in front of a worldwide audience. Video is easy and inexpensive. Lots of users play video on a mobile device so don’t forget that.
This site talks about self-promotion and sharing knowledge. Introduce people to something new. A lot of people use YouTube to learn thing make some how to videos. Present a call to action. Showcase customer testimonials. Make your page entertaining.
This site is good because it talks about 5 small business mistakes. It tells you to think big just don’t try locally because YouTube is worldwide and someone out of town will see your videos. Don’t put all of your good ideas in one video, spread them out, and get more views. The site does contain a few other good tips, check it out.
This site is good it talks about customizing your business page. How adding subtitles is important. Don’t add a lot of annotations, people just try to click exit on them immediately. Manage your comments delete mean and vulgar comments that would make you look mad, also like and thumbs up some of the comments.
This site is great, its talks about how YouTube is a tool and make content, not ads. Use channel designs that are new and up to date that appeal to mobile and tablets. It also says everyone starts at zero, it takes time to gain an audience. Brand yourself and use logos. This site contains other good information so check it out.
This site is great because it’s made from Pinterest and they know what they’re talking about. It talks about e-mail marketing and being creative. Grab your audience’s attention and bring them to your page with good pins.
This site is great and has some good facts like 80% of pins are repins. WHAT!! This site also tells you to focus on trending topics. Including call to action in captions like a click here. Also host a contest on Pinterest to draw more attention on your page.
This site is decent, it has 3 good tips. Increase your brand authority, use good content, pin relevant and helpful resources. Expand your Reach just don’t stay locally but expand to the whole US or even the world. Drive traffic to your site either from a blog, YouTube, LinkedIn, google + and many others.
This is probably my favorite out of all the sites it’s 25 things that make you look dumb on Pinterest. This site has lots of great information. Some of them are not following other businesses, using inappropriate pins and repins, abusing hashtags and dumping all your pins on one board. This site is great I could go on and on but just check it out.
This site is good it talks about the 10 commandments of using Pinterest. Some of them are planning you pins equals success. Checking your sources and pinning strategically. Make sure you comment and like pins, use infographs. Promote yourself and stay positive.
- Hootsuite is a great tool it lets you use Facebook and Twitter at the same time. It is free but you can also pay for a upgrade.
- Social Pointer is free it is great if you like things in e-mail style. It’s like a e-mail account but only for your social media accounts, easy to find keywords in conversations you’ve had.
- TwentyFeet is a good free tool (can pay for upgrade if needed) that lets you quickly understand how effective your business’s tweets have been. It uses charts and is very visual.
- Tweepi is a free tool that lets you manage followers. This is mainly for a business page or a page that has a lot of followers to eliminate spam users.
- Triberr is a free tool that helps you find like-minded individuals and connect with them if you want. This could be huge for a business is you want to find customers by searching users who used key words.
- http://www.jonloomer.com/2012/07/17/facebook-page-checklist/ 29 Steps to running an Effective Facebook Page is a valuable article because it gives you a checklist of the things to do. It has great tips like have an engaging profile and cover photo and respond to your fans.
- http://www.slideshare.net/HubSpot/the-5-key-tools-for-effective-facebook-marketing this is a valuable article because it had great tips about why social media is the best way to market. It shows a chart of how people spend their time online. It also show an increase of fans you’ll get once you use a paid advertisement.
- http://www.socialghee.com/14-effective-facebook-marketing-strategy/ this site is good because it has 14 effective strategies for business. The main points on here are promoting and creating and how to effectively use ads, which is really important.
- http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/12676/5-Key-Tools-for-Effective-Facebook-Marketing.aspx this site is effective because it talks about the 3 A’s Ads, Apps, and Analytics. It talks about keeping an eye on these things and how to succeed with Facebook. It contains valuable information.
- http://heidicohen.com/facebook-marketing-improve-results-based-on-the-numbers-research/ this is probably the best site out of these 5. It has really good charts on percentages of likes, comments, and shares and how likely people are to like things. It also shows how negative post get more comments. You should talk about yourself and company.