- Hootsuite is a great tool it lets you use Facebook and Twitter at the same time. It is free but you can also pay for a upgrade.
- Social Pointer is free it is great if you like things in e-mail style. It’s like a e-mail account but only for your social media accounts, easy to find keywords in conversations you’ve had.
- TwentyFeet is a good free tool (can pay for upgrade if needed) that lets you quickly understand how effective your business’s tweets have been. It uses charts and is very visual.
- Tweepi is a free tool that lets you manage followers. This is mainly for a business page or a page that has a lot of followers to eliminate spam users.
- Triberr is a free tool that helps you find like-minded individuals and connect with them if you want. This could be huge for a business is you want to find customers by searching users who used key words.