- http://www.jonloomer.com/2012/07/17/facebook-page-checklist/ 29 Steps to running an Effective Facebook Page is a valuable article because it gives you a checklist of the things to do. It has great tips like have an engaging profile and cover photo and respond to your fans.
- http://www.slideshare.net/HubSpot/the-5-key-tools-for-effective-facebook-marketing this is a valuable article because it had great tips about why social media is the best way to market. It shows a chart of how people spend their time online. It also show an increase of fans you’ll get once you use a paid advertisement.
- http://www.socialghee.com/14-effective-facebook-marketing-strategy/ this site is good because it has 14 effective strategies for business. The main points on here are promoting and creating and how to effectively use ads, which is really important.
- http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/12676/5-Key-Tools-for-Effective-Facebook-Marketing.aspx this site is effective because it talks about the 3 A’s Ads, Apps, and Analytics. It talks about keeping an eye on these things and how to succeed with Facebook. It contains valuable information.
- http://heidicohen.com/facebook-marketing-improve-results-based-on-the-numbers-research/ this is probably the best site out of these 5. It has really good charts on percentages of likes, comments, and shares and how likely people are to like things. It also shows how negative post get more comments. You should talk about yourself and company.